Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bicycle Thief

My bicycle was stolen from outside my apartment, and I'm devastated. I loved my bike so much. It looked cool and it just worked perfectly all the time, even when I left it out in the snow on my deck all winter (sorry bike!). Since I am terrible at photos and never take any, I don't have any pictures of it, but my friend Sarah and I found some of the same bike online. It's actually a pretty rare model that was only made for a few years.


It was this model, but without the chain guard.
Also, I recently got a nice new brown leather seat and awesome cork grips. Poor bike.

Sarah made this post for me: http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/bik/2539453412.html Tell your friends!

A friend had a bike stolen recently and saw it around the neighbourhood and managed to get it back. I am really hoping that this will happen to me. I will be keeping my eyes peeled, and let me tell you, if I see somebody riding around on my bike I'll be on them like a cast member on The Challenge who has just been thrown into the jungle. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you really should be watching more MTV.

No comments:

Post a Comment