Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Flags!

A few weeks ago some girlfriends and I got together to do a craft for my friend Andrea's wedding. She's going for a very DIY vibe, and based on what she's told me, it sounds like it's going to be beautiful. I will try to take pictures, but I can't make any promises. But! I did remember to take a few pictures while we were crafting.

my fellow crafters, Moira and Andrea
We made little flags to go in cupcakes and the signature cocktails that she'll be serving. I have to say, they turned out pretty great (please excuse my photos, the flags are nice, i promise)!

finished flags and crafting mess
We wound up starting a little later than we planned due to some slow service at the pub down the street, and by the time we were finished it was well after midnight. It really took me back to late nights toiling away at art school. Luckily we had plenty of good tunes and cocktails, so all in all it was lots of fun. I can't wait to see the flags in action at Andrea's wedding this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment